Christian Relationship Help and Advice
Hello, my name is Karla Downing.
Are you looking for Christian relationship help because your
relationships are difficult or painful? Do you find yourself
wanting to force change, fix, control, appease, or rescue?
Have you tried everything and still find yourself frustrated,
overwhelmed, and possibly even hopeless?
Whether it is a relationship with your spouse, girlfriend,
boyfriend, adult child, parent, sibling, stepchild, in-laws,
stepparent, grandchild, grandparent, close friend or any
significant other, your life and relationship can be different -
even if the other person doesn't want to change.
I understand difficult and dysfunctional relationships
through my personal and professional experience and know how
to help. These 12 Biblical and practical principles will change
your life and relationships. You don't have to feel stuck and
hopeless any longer!
* How to change yourself
* How to take care of yourself
* How to reach out to find support
* How to deal with dysfunction
* How to speak the truth in love
* How to set boundaries
* How to improve self-esteem
* How to detach with love
* How to face your fears
* How to forgive yourself and others
* How to apply Scriptural truths
* How to let go and enter God's rest
- 12 Life Changing Principles for Christians in Difficult Relationships
- These 12 Life Changing Principles will give you the help you have been searching for to transform your difficult relationships.
- Change Yourself to Change Your Life and Relationship
- You can change yourself to change your life and relationships with these biblical and practical ideas that will help you take the focus off changing your loved ones and onto yourself.
- Take Care of Yourself
- Take care of yourself by meeting your emotional, physical, spiritual, and mental needs in your dysfunctional relationships.
- Reaching Out to Find Support
- Reaching out to find the right support is an important part of your healing whether it is a 12 Step recovery group, a support group, a mentor, counselor, spiritual leader, or individual.
- Christian Relationship Help for Dysfunctional Relationships
- Dysfunctional relationships are full of confusing dynamics. You can make changes in your life and the relationship by understanding those dynamics and changing your part in them.
- Improve Communication by Speaking the Truth in Love
- Improve communication in your difficult relationships with these practical tools and Biblical teachings.
- Boundaries in Your Life and Relationships
- Do you struggle with setting boundaries in your difficult relationship? Learn how to set boundaries in your life and relationships.
- Improve Self-Esteem to Change Your Life and Relationship
- Learn how to improve your self-esteem by changing your self-image. Become free to be YOU and to see yourself as God sees you.
- Detach With Love
- Detach with love from difficult people and regain the power to live your own life by letting go and applying Biblical truths to change your life and relationship.
- Overcome Fear By Facing It
- You can overcome fear in your relationship. Learn how to face your fears by applying these Biblical truths to change your life and relationship.
- Forgive Yourself and Others
- Forgive yourself and others and set yourself free. Resentment, hurt, regret, and revenge keep you stuck. Understand what forgiveness truly is and isn't.
- What Does the Bible Say About Relationships?
- What does the Bible say about relationships? Plenty but much of it is misunderstood and misapplied. Learn how to apply these Biblical truths to change your life and relationships.
- Let Go and Enter God's Rest
- Let go of the people and circumstances you cannot control by entering into God's rest and learning acceptance and surrender.
- Recognizing and Stopping Abuse
- Abuse needs to be recognized so you can take the steps to protect yourself from all types: physical, emotional, verbal, and spiritual.
- Addictions wreck havoc in the addict's life and in the lives of those that are close to them. Knowing how to deal with addictions allows you to do what is healthy for everyone.
- Affairs are devasting. Trust is broken and so is your heart. Knowing how to respond to an affair, temptation to have an affair, or how to affair-proof your marriage will empower you.
- Christian Dating Tips and Truths
- Christian dating has even more issues to consider than non-Christian dating. Is it God's will? Are you equally yoked? Can you remarry after divorce?
- Christians and Divorce: Help for the Hurting
- Christians and Divorce: Help for the Hurting. Find practical and Biblical help here whether you are going through a divorce yourself, considering it, or helping those who are hurting in a divorce.
- Holiday Tips
- The holidays can be especially trying when you are struggling with difficult relationships and stressful life circumstances. These articles offer tips on how to deal with these circumstances.
- Lay Counseling Materials
- Ministry involves offering lay counseling and relationship help to people in problem relationships. Get resources to help you minister to those who are hurting.
- Start a Study Group
- Start a study group with Karla's materials to further your own healing and participate in the healing of others. Here are some ideas for starting a study...
- Karla Downing's Books
- Karla Downing's books and materials offer relationship help and life-changing principles for Christians in difficult relationships and for those struggling with a distorted self-image.
- Boundaries Ebook
- Boundaries with adult children and rebellious teens will give you practical and biblical advice to navigate the many dilemmas you are facing.
- Karla's Life-changing Relationship Video Studies
- Karla Downing offers video downloads of her teachings and studies that give practical and Biblically-based help for difficult relationships.
- Karla's Life-Changing Relationship Audio Studies
- Karla Downing has audio downloads of her teachings and studies that are practical and Biblically-based help for difficult relationships.
- Karla Downing's Audio Singles Product Page
- Interested in only one of Karla Downing's life-changing audios? Then browse Karla's library of her single downloadable audios today and get the one that's just right for you.
- Subcribe to Karla Downing's FREE 15-Day Devotional
- Sign up to receive Karla Downing's FREE 15-Day devotional designed to help you change your relationships by changing yourself.
- Karla Downing's Bio
- Karla Downing offers relationship help as a speaker, author, therapist, Bible study teacher, and mentor for women and men in difficult relationships.
- Karla's Promo Video
- Here you will find an 8 minute promo video showcasing Karla Downing's messages of hope and healing for difficult relationships.
- Speaking Topics
- Karla Downing is a speaker on relationship and life issues who offers practical tools and Biblical truths.
- Testimonials About Karla's Ministry
- Testimonials about Karla's Ministry reflect her passion to see individuals, marriages, & families set free from the chains of dysfunction and misunderstanding with Biblical truths & practical tools.
- Karla's Calendar
- Karla's calendar shows the classes she is teaching and the speaking events that are scheduled.
- Karla Downing's Conservatism Vs Liberalism Articles
- Karla Downing's political articles focus on clearly presenting the differences between Conservatism and Liberalism.
- How to Contact Karla Downing
- Contact Karla Downing for questions regarding your difficult relationships.